Get Your 15 Percent MCP Exam Discount Code
Achieve your certification goal in 2014. Take advantage of this special 15 percent discount on MCP exams by December 31, 2014. Get the discount code and details on Born to Learn.
The last quarter of 2014 is upon us. How’s your progress toward your certification goal this year? To help you cross that finish line, we’re bringing you a special 15% discount on all MCP exams scheduled and taken by December 31, 2014.
There’s no voucher to buy. No extra promotion page to visit. Just use one of these discount codes when you schedule your exam!
- Student (academic): STU15OFF
- Everyone else: 15OFF
Visit https://www.microsoft.com/learning/exam now to take advantage of this limited time offer. You can choose between Pearson VUE or Prometric testing centers.
Questions? Please review the full terms and conditions below. Good luck on your next exam!
Terms and Conditions
- Offer available from September 25, 2014 to December 31, 2014 or while supplies last.
- Individuals must register for and take a Microsoft Certified Professional exam between September 25, 2014 and December 31, 2014 at an authorized Pearson VUE testing center, or between October 1, 2014 and December 31, 2014 at authorized Prometric testing centers.
- Promotional code may only be used for exams taken by December 31, 2014.
- You must enter the promotional code 15OFF or STU15OFF when registering to take an exam to receive discount. Discount will be taken off the cost of the exam at payment.
- This promotion is limited to Microsoft Certified Professional exams Commercial (070) and Direct to Student (072, 073) exams only.
- Promotional code may be redeemed only in country from which they were received.
- Promotional code may not be applied to exams previously taken or prior registrations.
- Promotional code may not be combined with other discounts or vouchers.
- Promotional code has no cash value.
- Promotional code may not be used for any offering.
- To register to take an exam, visit https://www.microsoft.com/learning/exam.
- There is a rescheduling fee for individuals who reschedule or cancel their appointment to take an exam 15 or fewer days before the scheduled date.
- There are no refunds for individuals that cancel or reschedule their appointment to take an exam seventy-two hours or less from the scheduled time.
- There are no refunds for individuals that fail to show up for their scheduled exam appointment.
- Due to government gift and ethics laws, government employees (including military and employees of public education institutions) are not eligible to participate.